Hello all!
This is my first Young Hearts blog post - how exciting! I am starting this blog to hopefully keep people up to date with what I am up to, and also to ramble on about anything fashion and/or fun related.
Right now I am working on sewing up some head scarves that I plan to put up for sale on my Etsy. The scarves are made from leftover vintage fabric, and so therefore they are all one of a kind (two of a kind at most) and they are also "upcycled". Look for them soon!
Also on the horizon is the Bedford Village Market. I have applied to be a vendor, so my bf and I hope to be hawking some of our finer vintage duds and records there starting on May 22nd. The market is going to be a great addition to our neighborhood, and it will hopefully offer a nice alternative to the always over crowded (but still awesome) Brooklyn Flea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment