Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer is Here!

It is 80 degrees here in Brooklyn today and it feels like summer has officially arrived, and with it comes a load of inspiration and hopefully fun times!

I got an update via email today in regards to the Bedford Village Market (that I had mentioned in my last post). It seems as though they are finishing up construction and have invited all the vendors to come and take a tour of the space at the end of the week - I can't wait! I would love to get in touch with anyone else out there who is participating in this, so if you're out there and you're reading this please, PLEASE shoot me an email!

This summer will be all about having fun on the CHEAP, and the first order of business is to get a bicycle! Every vintage loving guy or gal needs a cruiser to feel complete ;) 

This is my first full summer in New York, and so as I discover more ways to have cheap fun in the city I will try to share them with you all - and feel free to do the same here in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment